Friday, May 1, 2009

Could there be a series two?

Found this at wikipedia's entry for All the Small Things:

In an interview with Jamie Birtwhistle (Fred), it was revealed that a second series is planned for the show. However, it has not yet been commissioned by the BBC.

The original interview:

http://www.rossendalefreepress.co.uk/news/s/1106321_all_good_things_come_to_jamie

Looks like a real possibility...the ratings have been good. I just hope Bryan Dick signs on. He's one of the busiest actors in the U.K.- it's hard to make a commitment to one thing.

Of course, everything depends on how the final episode goes! I think the show was originally planned as a one-off, but public reaction may have changed that. I doubt it will end on a cliffhanger, but I'm sure there will be plenty of unresolved stuff to use for a second or even third series (crosses fingers).

Just one more cute Bryan/Jake capture from episode five:

Photobucket

The man looks good in a suit. I've even learned to like the scruffy bit of beard.

Other T.V. stuff- Lost was good this week. It was rather sad. Poor Daniel! I wonder how things are going to turn out now.

Not much else. I was very glad to have Jay Leno back on The Tonight Show this week!

No comments: