Thursday, May 28, 2009

Latest All the Small Things rumor...

No second series, despite pretty good ratings and loyal fans. Loyal fans who are going to be mighty pissed off! I haven't seen any official news from the BBC, but it's been going around. The cast is going to be disappointed, I'm sure, as most were already signed on for a second series. :(

Other stuff: The Doctor Who specials and Torchwood will start airing on BBC America in late June. At least I have something to look forward to this summer on the tube!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, well, well. Our boy Bryan is busy. He's in the Young Vic's production of Kursk. Here's a link to the review:
http://www.whatsonstage.com/index.php?pg=207&story=E8831244538723

I wish I lived in London...

KM said...

How'd I miss that? Thanks for the link. Wish I lived in London, too!