Monday, April 20, 2009

Well, that was stupid of me.

Law and Order: Criminal Intent premiered last night, and I knew it, made plans to watch it, and I MISSED IT ANYWAY! I can't figure out how my brain works sometimes. I hope I don't miss the repeat!

Killing time before 24 tonight (no House). Might re-watch some of my T.V. shows on my computer. My area is under a tornado watch and severe thunderstorm warning right now. I hope I don't lose power. I missed three episodes of Lost last year because of tornados!

I'm all caught up with Lost. It's weird, but still starting to make some sense.

Looking forward to the next All the Small Things...the description from tv.com: "Esther's singing in the competition makes Jake hint he has feelings for her, but she believes Layla is trying to ruin her budding liaison." Jake/Esther fans rejoice! Hooray for older gals/younger guys! Beware of Layla the bunny boiler!!!

No comments: