Tuesday, April 14, 2009

House and 24, April 13.

House- "Saviors"

From tv.com: "Cameron and Chase are going on vacation when they meet an enviromentalist who collapses in the middle of a protest. They postpone their vacation and ask House to take on the case."

House has lost his "mojo". That was interesting. The episode spends time on Wilson essentially kicking House's ass to get him back on track (as House says, "You manipulative bitch!"). House/Wilson bantering can save just about any episode! Once again, the POTW didn't really hold my interest (he was an asshole), but it was nice to have Cameron and Chase back in the action (plus they get engaged!). Everyone is still dealing with Kutner's suicide. :(

24- 1:00 a.m.- 2:00 a.m.

All I have to say about this episode is: TONY, WHAT THE F***! Damn it, I guess he's going to be a bad guy after all. :( The evil Hodges/Starkwood bioweapon missle complex is taken out (BOOM!), but Tony steals some of the bioweapon, passes it on to a Starkwood escapee, and kills Agent Moss (whom I was starting to like)? What is going on there? Meanwhile, Jack continues to deteriorate from the weapon (MOOOOO!), and his daughter Kim pays him a visit. Ugh. There are only four more hours left this season- what more can they possibly do? One thing is for sure: Jack and Tony will have to have a final face-off, and obviously, only Jack is going to come out of it alive.

I rate this episode "Excellent", because it was exciting, and I was not expecting Evil!Tony at the end.

Episode 3 of All the Small Things airs today...I hope I don't have to wait too long to see it. I'm liking it more and more.

No comments: