Monday, April 6, 2009

House: Simple Explanation; and other notes.

Oh, man, I can't believe what happened tonight. KUTNER! He killed himself. :( That came from nowhere. And House can't figure it out. This is going to make for some good drama the rest of the season.

Didn't care much for the Patients of the Week, though one was played by Meatloaf!

I'll miss Kal Penn. He never does seem to stick around long on television!

On 24 tonight, Jack begins to suffer the effects of the "mad cow-type" bio weapon he was exposed to. "Drop the gun mooooo! I mean, now!"

Other T.V. notes- I have seen the first episode of All the Small Things. Not bad. Not great, but entertaining, and I'll stick with it for the six episodes. And of course, Bryan Dick is awesome. I can't wait to see what his character, the rogue curate Jake, is all about. But wow, he looks good:

Photobucket

More please!

Hmmm, the current season of House isn't even finished, but the DVD set is available for pre-order already! That cover art seems so wrong.



Oh, yeah. ER ended its fifteen-season run last week. Did I watch? Nope. It had its great moments, but the last few seasons were such a mixed bag that it was hard for me to care. I'll catch the finale in re-runs.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

How can I get a copy of All the Small Things? While the critics haven't been too kind, I'd still like to see Bryan D.

KM said...

I got mine through a friend- she used a bit torrent and uploaded it at megaupload. I'm not supposed to share the link- but I could ask her to make one exception. It's a cute show and Bryan is terrific as always. And there are five more episodes to go!

At live journal we have a bit of a fan club for him- the community bryan_dick_fans. That's where the links to his shows have been posted (for members).

Unknown said...

Thanks!
Karla

KM said...

If I can't give you the link, I can probably burn a DVD once all the episodes have aired. I'm keeping them on my computer for a while. I've done the same with Sold.

Unknown said...

I'll pay you for the DVD's of both shows! Is it compatible with U.S. format, or will I have to buy a new DVD player?

KM said...

It'll be a U.S. DVD, playable on any U.S. DVD player. I have a bunch of blank recordable DVDs, and I can get six episodes on each. So once Small things is done, I'll burn both shows onto two DVDs.

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

By the way, do you happen to know the day and month of Bryan Dick's birthday? (I'll bet he's a fellow Aquarian.)

KM said...

He was born in February of '78, but I don't know the exact day.