Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A little bird told me...

...where I could find Sold online. So I now I have it for a while...

I've only watched two of the six episodes so far. It's not bad. I never thought a show about real estate agents would be interesting, but it's fun. Kris Marshall, as the estate agency's manager, is perfectly slimy and evil. Bryan Dick is his usual adorable self as Danny, the only agent who seems to have a heart or any morals. Finally, he gets to play a good guy...

I'll watch the rest of the episodes later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you explain (to this technically remedial mind) how you obtained a copy of Sold? Keep it simple...

KM said...

The links are here:

http://www.headsupguide.com/

(it's an Anthony Head fan site, but all episodes of Sold are there)

You click on the "Multimedia" section, then "download".

http://www.headsupguide.com/Downloads.htm

You have to register first- but it's free, at least. Once you have access, you can click on the Sold folder (at the bottom of the page) and download. Warning- it will take around six hours to do.

That's about it. Pain in the butt, actually. If I could send my copy through email I would do it...but the files are HUGE, even after compressing!

I'm not a technical wizard myself, I just press the buttons...

Unknown said...

Thank you! (I feel like Bullwinkle at a computer.)