Thursday, October 2, 2008

D'oh- missed my shows again.

Well, I remembered to tape House, but haven't had time to watch it yet. I completely forgot to watch SVU, but that's no big deal because it repeats on Saturday night.

There was nothing for me to watch Monday night, so I popped in a BBC drama DVD- Twenty Thousand Streets Under the Sky. It's from 2005, and aired on BBC America back in 2006. The DVD was only available in Region 2, but I have a multi-region player. I'm glad I have the DVD, because a lot of it was cut out...I reviewed it on my live journal when it first aired. I'll post the review later if I can find it! It might have been one of the things I deleted by mistake last year. Oops.

I also have the recent adaptation of Northhanger Abbey to watch. I'll have to watch it soon, because it's from the library and there's a waiting list. I'm still waiting for Persuasion.

No comments: