Monday, July 21, 2008

Law and Order: CI

"Vanishing Act". Not the greatest episode, but it was entertaining. Creepy start with magician who had been buried alive for a stunt ending up dead in another magician's act. Some neat twists, such as the tunnel/safe room. Guest star Christopher Lloyd was a bit wasted. His character was simply a red herring (planned by the real killer), and he disappeared from the episode. That was a real vanishing act! :p

The night before, I caught a CI I'd only seen the ending of- "Please Note We are No Longer Accepting Letters of Recommendation from Henry Kissinger." Great title! Good story, too. I never knew that people would literally kill to get their kids into an exclusive pre-school...Even if I hadn't seen the end before, I would have figured out the killer. But that's all right. It was still fun to watch.

I also watched some older episodes of both CI and SVU yesterday- USA network had a marathon. Ah, the good old days of SVU. No multiple stories going off in ridiculous directions. No character assassinations, and Munch was more like he was on Homicide. Sigh.

No comments: