Saturday, September 12, 2009

I still miss this show...

Even though I own the entire series on DVD, I've found myself watching clips from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine on youtube recently. It's been over for ten years now (that long? Jeez...), but I still remember pretty much every episode that ever aired. 

Today I'm watching clips centered around Dr. Bashir (Alexander Siddig) and Garak (Andrew J. Robinson). Some of the best writing the show had was written for those two! And Garak almost always had the best lines: "You should never tell the same lie twice".

Next time I go clip hunting, I'll explore Bashir and O'Brien- Trek's best friendship next to Kirk/Spock/McCoy; Quark and Odo; and Kira (my favorite character on the show). I'll probably start watching the DVDs again, starting with the premiere, "Emissary".

No comments: