Thursday, October 15, 2009

Arrrgghhhhhhhhhh!

Why, oh, why, oh why did I watch SVU (episode Hammered) last night? I wanted to throw my T.V. out of my window! That was lame. At least that's the end of Christine Lahti's annoying ADA. I should have known she was a drunk!

House just sort of flew by me this week. And I missed the last 15 minutes of Bones tonight. Where has my brain gone?

I spent most of the afternoon watching the coverage of "Balloon Boy"- a kid from Fort Collins, Colorado (where I went to college) supposedly got caught in his dad's homemade helium weather balloon and flew around for a couple of hours. Turns out he was hiding in his home's attic all along. *rolls eyes* Another day spent by the news networks on a story that really was meaningless...when there was so much else going on today. Oh, well.

No comments: